Thursday, June 20, 2013

Home Service Family Portraits Manila: Hong Kong Baby Photography

There is nothing I love more than GREAT Home Lighting. Big windows are MAGIC for a photographer and these lovely parents had a dream window in their apartment for me to shoot with. I would rather shoot natural light than strobes any time, so I was delighted to have this chance. It also helped that it was raining outside and the fog in Hong Kong was pretty thick that day - so it gave me a natural and beautiful diffused light. This gorgeous little love bug was all smiles for me and we had so much fun together. Loved this family to pieces :)
Baby Photographer Manila


Just because Stork has STUDIO in it's name doesn't mean that I only shoot studio setups - in fact more often than not, I'm outside shooting or in clients homes or apartments, on location or whatnot. A PROfessional photographer goes everywhere :) It's just finding the right light mix and willing families who want to try something new. 


There were so many great photos in this set, I can't choose what is my fave! Which one is yours?

Manila Family Portraits



No comments: